Notice of COVID-19 Practice Policy
- Please call prior to entering the office 631-475-5511, Option 2
- All patients must wear a face mask in order to be seen in the office.
- If you have a fever or cold or flu symptoms, call to reschedule your appointment.
- We are offering Telehealth visits
- NO visitors are permitted to accompany a patient for a visit
- Please keep a safe social distance from others
- Please remain at home and reschedule your appointment with us if you or anyone in your household:
- Is exhibiting respiratory symptoms such as a dry cough, sore throat, sneezing, fatigue, shortness of breath, and/or a temperature above 100.4 F,
- Have tested positive for COVID-19, are awaiting results, or have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive,
- Have travelled internationally within the last 14 days or have had close contact with a person who has.
- Patients will be screened by phone and in person as they enter the office and we will reschedule any patients that show symptoms of illness.
- All frequently touched surfaces within our offices such as workstations, pens, doorknobs, countertops, handrails, etc. are thoroughly cleaned daily.
- The CDC is advising that we implement social distancing for all staff and patients. Patients will be advised that family members that are not essential to the visit must wait in the car.
- We will adjust seating arrangements in the office to adhere to this guideline.
Thank you for your cooperation!